~Welcome To My Life~

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Makan makan bersama Shaz!

Hahaha...

As u guys noe, Shaz who recently visited Penang not only got punk'd,

But also joined him to go makan-makan also =)

First we went to Penang's famous Kassim Mustafa

Bet u Penang guys noe it right?

There it is...a famous Penang Nasi Kandar center. xD




What am i eating? Sure is Nasi Kandar!! Btw, the potato is damn nice and soft...lol





Haha...Shaz eating it. Later he ate another plate...xD




Next up, we went to T.G.I Friday's...Yum!





In Queensbay's T.G.I





Warao...how come there got Bruce Lee wallpaper? He pernah datang ke T.G.I makan? =P





My order...Mushroom, Onion & Swiss Burger. Gotta thx Shaz for reminding me to take pics before i eat...Coz if not, i sudah makan it the moment it arrives!!




Shaz's order...Cheesy Bacon CheeseBurger xD





As usual...We bloggers use our "weapons" to take pics...We took about 7 minutes to take pics before we ate it!! =P





Peek-Ka-Boo! around T.G.I...=D




Ha...Guess that's all on this edition of Makan-makan bersama Shaz...For more do check out his blog when he post about it in the future!!!













Koolz signing off..........................makan-makan................................

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger wonderbunny said...

wow. syok man... all those food makes me hungry right now. haha! you know what, i love taking pictures of what i eat until my mom describes my 1-min of no-touching-the-food-until-pic-is-taken habit as "liam keng". haha!

1:39 AM

 
Blogger Koolz said...

Yeah, that's what we bloggers do!! Always gotta take pics...Nice for memories also...=)

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home