~Welcome To My Life~

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Water Gun...

Wah...nowadays seriously nothing to blog le...=(

My life is juz eat, sleep, strategy games, football, sleep again...=x

Nothing new or special...

But today go Queensbay!!

And bought a Water Gun!! Yay!!

Went to Queensbay's Toys "R" Us to buy it...so to create some special fun in my life for a while...and to relieve the good old childhood days...




Ala, why i act so lame pulak? Juz can't tahan to play Water Gun shooting...And my gun so small pulak...lol


So do anyone of u guys did buy and play Water Gun when u guys are small kids back then?

Sure got one!! I noe...And we all always love to play with Water Gun, even when we are adults liao...lol


So do anyone wanna play water gun shooting with me?












Koolz signing off...........................water gun................................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home