~Welcome To My Life~

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gaming week...

Hitman: Blood Money, is the forth installation of the ever popular Hitman series. It is about a hired assassin named Agent 47 who works for an agency who employs him to assassinate targets the clients wish for. During the January month, besides working, I do spend some time playing it.


Here are some of it...



Gosh, the clown guy was so irritating at me as I walked by the suburbs, so I gotta kill him and take his clothes…Then went in to the target house to do my “job”.



Wow…went in there, a bikini woman juz happen to saw me and even invited me to her room…



Ooo…she was getting ready for me to “get on” her.



But after that, outside there the guards seems to laugh at me so much…Look at me, once a respectable contract killer assassin, now a clown to be laughed at. Aaarrghh…I juz can’t take it anymore…!



Ok, now no more Mr Nice Guy, so did found a baseball bat and whack the hell of everybody…Hah, don’t ever mess with Agent 47!!



Things are more ok after that, changed to a new suit. Mmm…looks so cool, like a Hugo Boss model…Then get on with my objectives seriously.



See the red circle-like thing? That's my target...



Mmm...hiding here to wait for my target to arrive...



Hehe, sneaking up on him to surprise him.....



Job done!



Now going out from the house silently and coolly...



Ahh, after a hard day of work, going home to have a nice Jacuzzi….


So, in Hitman, if u want to have some assassin thrill, or wanna improve your planning skills, then Hitman: Blood Money is the game for u…Until then, I will enjoy every moment of it…




Koolz signing off.......................in assassin style.............................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home