~Welcome To My Life~

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Farewell Party...

Damn…the recent Taiwan Earthquakes really is a big blow to all of us Bloggers out there, many webpages are down. Not only that, other applications like MSN also is unable to use, sometimes only ok. This really makes us live back in 1997, although we juz celebrate the New Year, 2007.


Ahh…recently my best buddy—Lawrence Yap has left Malaysia to live and pursue his studies in the USA. He did hold a farewell party, on the 28th of December, in Seoul Garden at Gurney Plaza.


Here are some of the pics…


Yeah, went there together with LogicYuan, owe him one for fetching me there…



Mmm…reached there, met my pal Lawrence and others.



While waiting, have a group photo with my form 4 gang. Lawrence(second fr right)and me. Really is a pleasure to be with them again…Damn, i always looked quite fat when i smile...lol



YEAH!!! Makan liao!!




This is my table, shared it together with Lawrence and his 2 other girl friends.



The Three Musketeers in eating?


Toot, look at that!! That damn thing is the one that sparkled our hands while we where barbecuing. Gives us a sharp pain when terkena by it.



Nathaniel speculating some of the food…



Naughty Lawrence, who stole some of my mee and fry it…



Mixed it with some soya sauce, and it really tastes unexpectedly great!



All of us there…all together 4 tables.




Oh…now Chaos happens! Lawrence juz accidentely cracked an egg on there, kena my sausage pula, and kay-poh Nathaniel used a spoon and fried it…



The end result, Egg+Fried Mee+Sausage+Soya Sauce, when tasted it, no other words can describe how GOOD it is!



After makan, on the way to watch movie, when somebody interrupt the camera shot…



Wow…going tengok in Premier class…



Watched Night At The Museum…What a GREAT movie it is!!! With all the museum elements suddenly came alive in one time, really has a great variety in it. Got Octavius, Attila the Hun, and all the history greats. Ben Stiller do put up a good performance. Ha, lazy to describe it... This is a must-watch movie. I will vote it movie of the year myself…



After movie, group photo again…Why I was not in the group pula???



And together went to play in the Arcade center. Wow…what a cool sniper rifle that is…



Minutes later…


After that, go home liao…The view outside Gurney Plaza, so nice on a beautiful day…It will be the last time I meet Lawrence, wonder when I will ever meet him again…



Lawrence, together we have shared many memories in our only 2 years knowing each other. I will always remember the times of us being together in class, especially in form 4, singing The You’re Beautiful song, ponteng class, talking and stalking me with your newfound favourite games, and going to your house in the last few days crushing enemies together in Ratchet:Deadlocked game on yr PS2, and so on...(kong beh liao)lol. It was so much fun playing together, and u truly are the best friend I could ever wish for...

I wish u all the best in the future. Hope we could ever meet again someday.....faraway memories





Koolz signing off.............................with a better future ahead.....................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home